Effective August 1, 2015
The Presque Isle Electric & Gas Co-op Board of Directors adopted the following changes to the cooperative’s electric rates and tariffs at a Special Open Meeting held on March 24, 2015, in accordance with P.A. 167.
- Reconciled the 2014 Power Supply Cost Recovery Factor collections and ordered the continuation of the refund of the net over-collection of $213,683,61 for the remainder of 2015.
- Accepted the 2014 Electric Times Interest Earned Ratio (TIER) analysis.
- Discontinued eligibility for new enrollments for the cooperative’s load management tariff sheets D-7.00 Controlled Water Heating Service Schedule CWH, D-8.00 Controlled Heating Service Schedule CH and D-9.00 Partial Controlled Heating Service Schedule PCH.
- Adopted a new Efficient Electric Heat (EEH) Tariff.
- Revised the cooperative’s Special Fees.
- Revised the cooperative’s Aid to Construction Fees and Policies.
For specific details of any Presque Isle Electric & Gas Co-op tariffs or fees, please call 1-800-423-6634 or visit our website at pieg.com